Tuesday, November 20, 2018

How to Find Time to Write When You're a Parent

This piece is called How to Find Time to Write When You're a Parent, and it's published in the Art & Parenting publication on Medium.
When I started writing, it seemed impossible that I'd actually be able to stick with it. Having a kid really does change everything.
I've been going steady with the writing for 7 months now!!
So far, I've published 24 pieces on Medium (14 of those in publications), 17 articles on the Raise Vegan website, 2 articles for Veganuary, and I think 13 articles in the Raise Vegan print magazine (plus pieces I've already submitted for issues through February).
And I have a couple other drafts out there that I care about, so I'm looking at my options for them. I just got my first rejection from Bitch, and I've already sent them a second!
Photo by Thought Catalog on Unsplash

No comments: