Tuesday, September 17, 2019

All My Medium Pieces This Week! Parenting, Gratitude, Gender, and the Meaning of Life

I've been publishing up a storm!
Rustic, yet fancy, gift wrapping supplies, including little brown boxes, twine, gardening shears, and fresh purple flowers
Photo by Tetiana Shadrina on Unsplash

Published in P. S. I Love You on Medium
---------------------------
Published in Home Sweet Home on Medium
---------------------------

The Meaning of Life, According to a 4-Year-Old Philosopher

Published in P. S. I Love You on Medium
---------------------------
Published in P. S. I Love You on Medium
---------------------------
Published in Home Sweet Home on Medium
---------------------------
Smiling 5-year-old in a tie-dye shirt and backpack holds a hand-drawn sign that says, “It’s my first day of kindergarten!”
My daughter on her first day of kindergarten (photo by me)







No comments: